Re: gEDA-user: Ground flooding and DRC

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:05:51 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:

> I filed a bug on this about a year ago:
>
> 	[ 1751570 ] polygon plows should trim areas connected < min width
>
> but I never came up with a way to fix it in PCB that wasn't going to be
> verrry slow.

This may be a case for an operation on demand. At my former day job we
workes exclusively with protel. This tool did polygon planes by cross
hatching with tracks. On a moderately complex board this easily took a
few minutes and usually induced a tea break.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog