Re: gEDA-user: Ground flooding and DRC

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:38:04AM +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> > 	[ 1751570 ] polygon plows should trim areas connected < min width
> >
> > but I never came up with a way to fix it in PCB that wasn't going to be
> > verrry slow.
>
> This may be a case for an operation on demand.

The problem is that the polygon (as cleared) is used for connectivity
for rats and DRC.  Plus the results wouldn't 'save' so you'd have to
remember to redo it if you loaded the board to export or DRC.  PCB isn't
set up for that kind of operation.

I bet there's a reasonably fast way to do this, I'd just have to read
lots and lots of scholarly papers on this sort of geometry problem...

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>