Re: [gftp] Getting ready for next gFTP release

Brian Masney wrote:

> I have uploaded my latest CVS code to
> http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2. I would like to put out a release
> candidate within a day or two and make the official 2.0.17 release
> sometime next week. If anyone has time, please test the code in the URL
> above and report any bugs that are found.

_LARGEFILE_SOURCE isn't defined in the FreeBSD case after the configure
stage. If I defined it manually, the fopen things still needs O_LARGEFILE
- even for FreeBSD (i sent a patch iirc  to make an extra freebsd case -
we don't need it O_LARGEFILE)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/