Re: Help on Installing Independence

Here I am again.

I have taken a look at the RedHat CD and I think that the correct setup is
the following:

h:\Indy
h:\Indy\base
h:\Indy\instimage
h:\Indy\RPMS

I have untared the website tarball from
http://cran.mit.edu/~donovan/indy.tar.gz and placed it on root so that it
can be viewed by anyone from there. Why is it that this site is totally
different from the website http://www.independence.seul.org ?

More later