Re: dmca takedown, was: Recommended VPS ISPs?

Am 09.08.2010 20:40, schrieb Olaf Selke:
I suppose a misguided individual could cause a great deal of confusion
sending fake dmca takedown notices to US ISPs. Having access to the own
reverse dns one could even make the mail headers look authentically
originating from a copyright office.

Why? I hold my own copyright for my publications, and what or who I use to find and fight misuse of it is up to me. That is authentic.

Moritz