Re: TorDNS local DNS server for Tor windows users

there seems to be a problem with this program under windows 2000, the
dns server definition fields do not permit the use of 127.* addresses. i
am going to look into ways of bypassing this nonsense (the registry
editor, or possibly some program like freecap)

--
  Glymr Darkmoon
  glymr_darkmoon@xxxxxxx