Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

Arm should work just fine under BSD with the exception of the
connection listing.

The problem there is that FreeBSD's netstat lacks the flag to list the
pids associated with connections (so I can't narrow the list to tor
connections), ss is a completely different program (a spreadsheet
application instead of connection resolver), and lsof either had
similar issues, though I don't recall exactly what. If you know a
method of getting the connections for a given process under FreeBSD
then I'm all ears. :)

That said, everything else (bandwidth graph, logging, configuration
editing, etc) should work just fine. -Damian