Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

The lsof command issued by arm [1] is:
lsof -nPi | grep "<process>\s*<pid>.*(ESTABLISHED)"

I'd be happy to work with you to provide a fix, if you'd like. Once
upon a time I tried to use VMs to troubleshoot FreeBSD and Gentoo
issues (thus far they're the only platforms to give arm any trouble).
However, either VirtualBox, those OSes, or the combination of the two
made this a colossal pain in the ass. Trying to wrangle even the most
basic functionality out of those systems chewed up dozens of hours so
that's definitely *not* a road I'm going down again.

What I'll need from you is the following:
- A command that, when executed as the tor user, produces connection
results filtered to tor's connections.
- Example output.
- Be available to test a potential fix.

If you're up for that then I'm glad to have the help! Lets take
further discussion of this off the list. I don't think this is
generally of interest to the rest of the tor community. -Damian

[1] https://svn.torproject.org/svn/arm/trunk/src/util/connections.py