Re: [tor-talk] Possible upcoming attempts to disable the Tor network

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:23:20 +0100
Tyler Durden <virii@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah I see but I still think that we need to add some more to prevent
> a massive interrupt of the network.
> If I would be an evil government attacker I wouldn't go for the
> thousands of relays or exits but for the very small amount of trusted
> DirAuths.

Both have completely difference scenarios though. Taking down exits
(for what ever reason; 'bad things' coming out it) is one thing. Taking
down multiple servers across different locations I think will prove
more difficult. The effect could also be very different...

--
Matthew Puckey