Re: default setting in pidgin

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Hannah Schroeter <hannah@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ask the pidgin developers

I think the default settings are actually done by the TOR programmers, as the default proxy settings are routed to TOR.

and note that the *main* use case of pidgin is
probably *non*-anonymous IM where usually the host of users will *want*
to retain logs and would be surprised in a bad way if logs have *not*
been retained (and thus aren't recoverable). Removing logs later is
easier than recovering non-existant ones from that perspective.

I understand your point, but i dont believe the main use of Pidgin users routed through TOR
is non-anonymous and will want to retain logs.

Is this format better? I'll get teh hang of it.