Re: Tor 0.1.0.10 on OSX Tiger problems

Ok, I have installed and un-installed 0.1.0.10 from dmg and cannot
replicate this behavior.  I've done absolute uninstalls, removing all
traces of tor, include the _tor user.  Unless there is some non-default
security config, or the account you are using to do this isn't an Admin,
I can't get it to fail.

If if you are not an admin, osx install prompts you for a admin
username/pword.  It won't install otherwise.

I'm at a loss for now.