Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

Zenaan,

I work with big data analytics, implementing traffic analysis and pinpointing the location of servers is a trivial task given a global view.  The obvious solution is to make one of those ends invisible ensuring a comparison cannot be made.

Given the scale of this obviousness, I can only assume that you're a sock puppet for an intelligence agency who has started to panic about the network going truly dark.

Deal with it.

Regards,

Mark McCarron