Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Anarchists, you say. Anarchy shall be possible when people are tough enough
to respond to violence, and kind enough not to make any violence that can't
be defended.

What these "anarchists" are doing is to not be tough enough to face their
actions, and being so violent that the offended person will never be able
to defend himself.

Utopia of anarchism is not a world with no laws. Is a world where rules are
naturally followed without being enforced.
And the right to defend oneself after accusations and have a fair trial is
a right that is enforced by law in most of those governments that you,
self-called-anarchists, think are so much better of.

Was this FBI? Are these accusations real? (I have not seen any accusation
of RAPE, which is profoundly different than having a disturbing behaviour,
although many titles use that word).
It matters up to a certain point. Responses are what concerned me.

People claiming "we don't need proofs, just one accusation of rape is
enough"... what world do you live in? There's something beyond your
computer screen and your world made of bits. And in that world, one, 100,
10000 anonymous accusations are not enough to destroy a person.

And if this were FBI - well you just made them the huge favour of proving
the necessity of their existance.