Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Hello,

I didn't want to contribute to this topic, but Mattia really upset me.

On 07.06.2016 22:44, Mattia wrote:
> Was this FBI? Are these accusations real? (I have not seen any accusation
> of RAPE, which is profoundly different than having a disturbing behaviour,
> although many titles use that word).

Seriously, have you read the story from River on jacobappelbaum.net?
Or wasn't that rape because they were in a relationship?

However you dress, where ever you go, yes means yes and no means no!

@Carrie: please do not write about your, truely sad, experiences without
marking such an email with a trigger warning. So that people can decide
beforehand if they'd like to read it. For people who have  been sexually
abused reading your story can be retraumatizing!