[school-core] Giving Back Technology Foundation

The KnowHow Network would like to proudly announce its latest venture in
the quest for free software in schools.  We have formed a non-profit firm
named the Giving Back Technology Foundation.  This agency recycles
computers and gives them back to children without them.  All computers are
shipped with RedHat Linux.  This foundation was formed as a 501c3 status
corporation, so we can give tax breaks and deductions on donations.  We
just decided to file for non-profit status hoping we could ship computers
on a larger scale.  Last month we donated over 150 computers to needy
children, all running redhat.

Thanks

Jon Adam
President