[school-core] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Kacper Kruszewski,

Thank you for wishing to join the Schoolforge coalition.

We look forward to working with you to promote freee and open resources in
education.  There are a few, simple requirements of membership. If you accept
them, then you will be permanently added to our membership list.

First, please put a Schoolforge.net logo (available at
http://schoolforge.net/logos) in a prominent place on your site. Copy it to your
server and then link it to http://www.schoolforge.net

Secondly, join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list if you haven't already, by
going to http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and filling out the form.

Thirdly, Participate!

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you can carry out the above
requirements. If you can, considering you are a school using free and open
source software already, we will be very pleased to welcome you to our coaltion.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

--