[school-core] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Wahid,

Thank you for applying for membership in Schoolforge. Please verify your URL
and also that you have an interest in open resources in education. I could not
get to your site and am not sure I understand the description you provided of
your company.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge