[school-core] Fwd: Schoolforge and the Open Source Institute

----- Forwarded message from David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org> -----
    Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:47:57 +0700
    From: David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>
 Subject: Schoolforge and the Open Source Institute
      To: jmw@oss-institute.org

Subject: contact information re: schoolforge
> From: John Weathersby <jmw@osdgroup.com>
> To: info@schoolforge.net
Dear John Weathersby,

This is David Bucknell, one of the Schoolforge organizers. I think your project
sounds just great and we'd like to contribute/help in any way we can. It might
be useful to send your letter to the schoolforge-core@schoolforge.net mailing
list (were you subscribed?), or the schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net mailing
list so we can find out how we might help you best. Of course, we would love to
have access to a study such as you plan, so we'll do what we can.

Please keep us informed of your ideas of how to go ahead.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

--