[school-core] Reminder

While we're on the subject of operating procedures, I should mention
that each of our groups is supposed to post one of the member
graphics (Matt's or Felipe's) and the text "A member of the
Schoolforge coalition" somewhere on its website.  We haven't all
done this yet.  In particular, SEUL/edu hasn't done this yet (I'm so
embarrassed).  So, if you all would see to getting this done, we can
more readily complain about any new members that don't put that link
up quickly :-).