Re: [school-core] First real administrative decision

I agree with contacting them but have you actually looked at the product they
have? I have questions about it like how much is it for education? It seems
like self-help software but not based for free resources in education. Now I
might be wrong but innerpeace.org does not seem like a software project for the
extension of free software in education, it is a free software project. But I
really dont see how it fits into the schoolforge design anyways. But yes email
them if you feel it fits and find out whats going on, now dont wait forever for
a response if you dont get a response in a day or so then go ahead and take it
as a withdrawl from schoolforge.

--
Matt Jezorek <matt@bluelinux.org>
Blue Linux <http://bluelinux.org/>

Quoting Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>:

> Folks,
>
> "jerryc," the representative from InnerPeace.Org, has just
> unsubscribed from both the schoolforge-discuss and the
> schoolforge-core mailing lists.  According to our operating
> procedures, each member group must have a representative subscribed
> to at least the schoolforge-core mailing list.  Should we view this
> as a de facto withdrawal from membership by InnerPeace.Org?  If so,
> what should we do about it?
>
> My suggestion is that we contact InnerPeace.Org and ask if it is
> their intent to withdraw from Schoolforge, or if they're just
> changing representatives.  If they intend to withdraw, we should
> remove their record from the members database.  If they're linked to
> from any of our resources pages (I don't believe they are), we
> should probably leave those links in place so long as they're
> helpful to our goal of furthering the use of open resources in
> education.
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 All I want is a warm bed
> Data Network Coordinator  and a kind word and
> Bloomsburg University     unlimited power.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

BlueEDU Linux (http://www.bluelinux.org)
Open Education for the Mind