Re: [school-core] First real administrative decision

david@members.iteachnet.org wrote:

> Agreed. Have you already written them? Let me know if you'd like me to do it.
>
> David

I'd appreciate it if you would write them, David.  I think it's best if we have
one person in charge of contacting members about this sort of thing.  Since
you're maintaining the members database, you're the logical one.  We'll all help
if you ask, but I think you should be the lead voice in this.

BTW, are there any pending member groups?  I've received a few subscription
requests for this mailing list, but I don't approve them till I know they're from
a bona fide group representative.