Re: [school-discuss] Re: LyX

Cool

Didn't know that about debian

Will get my people to install the 7 downloaded CDs and check it out.

Looks way better than RedHat cuz I had to do the same thing "manually"
using rpmfind.net

--

----------------

Thank You.

Khawar Nehal

Chief Executive of Operations
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers Karachi 75260 Pakistan
Email : khawar@atrc.net.pk
Web : atrc.net.pk
Mobile, Hand Phone : 92-300-9284698
Voice : 92-21-4980523
Fax : 1-734-298-6555

The first and best Linux support company in Pakistan.
Do not sell what you can make. But, make what you can sell.
When we speak of free software, we refer more to its freedom than the price.