Re: [school-discuss] Re: LyX

LyX is up and running on my RedHat 9 system!
Many thanks to all who helped, especially
Thomas Templin who wrote:
You have to install xforms-dev first to compile the xforms flavour of LyX.
You can compile it against qt-libs too. Have a closer look to
./configure --help and the INSTALL
file.
I had looked at the INSTALL suggestions and had installed xforms, but not xforms-dev. For others trying the same, the xforms-dev-0.88 does
NOT work with LyX but the xforms-devel-1.... does. That threw me at
first but persistence paid off.

Ralph