[school-discuss] SIF project name suggestion

It's probably premature, and it's certainly not overly important, but I
was thinking about a name for the open source SIF tools project that
seems to be gestating here while I was driving home and came up with
this: MASSIF.  It's not an acronym, but a word from the Middle French
that means "massive" and is used in English to indicate a large block of
rock (usually in mountains) that has been shifted upward along fault
lines.  I'm sure someone here can come up with some extra words to make
it into an acronym, but who cares?  MASSIF is fine all by itself.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--