Re: [school-discuss] Discussion About Linux on Linkedin

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Marc Stephan Nkouly <mcsteann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Been in africa i wish to promote
> Open Source; i wish to know if there's anyone with whom i can collaborate.

What are you interested in collaborating on?  If you're looking for
Open Source projects or Open Source advocacy groups to help volunteer
for, we have a page at our wiki:
https://schoolforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=FLOSS_Volunteer_Projects

If anyone knows of other projects that could use volunteers, please
add them to the wiki or let me know about them and I'll add them.

Sincerely,
Laura
###