Re: [school-discuss] CMS input requested..

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this list and I was interested in your discussion about CMS.

First of all, I invite you to look at CMS Matrix (
http://www.cmsmatrix.org/ ), if you dont't already know this site, to
be able to compare easily a lot of CMS products (commercial and open
source).

Gordon was asking for informations about Drupal. I don't have it but a
comparison of Xoops and Typo3 have been made recently for Quebec's
government (in french, sorry!):
http://www.tc2l.ca/modules/basedoc/viewcat.php?cid=7

In my office, we were interested in Apache Lenya (
http://lenya.apache.org/ ), but I don't think it's a really useful
tool for you... it's more a framework than a CMS...

Regards,

--
Thierry Goulet
Concepteur Web