Re: The Distribution

Þann 21-Jan-98 skrifar Rick Jones:

> I think, although I have used it for over a year without problems, that
> you may be right about Afterstep.  FVWM2 should be looked at above
> Afterstep.  I haven't checked WindowMaker yet, but has the capability
> for an impressive display and also has some GUI configuration aspects I
> want to give serious consideration.

  That's one thing that is missing from fvwm2, a GUI tool to configure the
colors, background, etc... and a good looking panel (or a toolchest, like in
IRIX?).  And coming to GUI tools, WindowMake sounds good... I'll try it out.

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194