Re: Linux Exporer

George Bonser wrote:

> It uses Qt but looks very familliar to Windows users.

(Posting to dev-ui)

Windows appearence is something we need to stay away from.  If a user
wants to do that on their own later then so be it.  At least that way it
looks like it's an extra goody for those that like it's interface but it
doesn't appear that we want to  have Windoze in Linux.

It's hard to say Windoze sucks to somebody while working on a Linux box
that is setup with a Windoze interface.

As far as making it optional.  That will come in time.  Debian's
packages will most likely be the first place scanned for possible
additions to the optional tree.

Have you stopped working on the Linux core?