From: "Ben Efros" <Ben@Efros.com>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Cc: <sis-devel@lists.yumaed.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] php project: OpenSIS Student Information System

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:43:47 -0400
> "Kyle R . Burton" <mortis@voicenet.com> wrote:
>
> > Says you can log in as 'teacher', 'student', or 'general' with no
> > password, but I can't get the system to log me in.  It reports the error
> > when you try to login with an invalid password (any password), but
> > netscape reports '...document contained no data...' when you try with
> > one of the above usernames.
>
> This is because there is no page actually designed to show up when you log
in yet.  The login process is just showing that the back-end code is working
right now.  If netscape complains about "no data" then you know you logged
in... normally this page would be your "home" page after you log in....

> We will need templates made for each home page.  (There are three user
"classes"... G (general user... district-wide staff would be here), T for
teachers, and S for students.

http://www.voicenet.com/~mortis