Re: Bascom

> After seeing the announcement (terse though it was) about Acer and
> noticing that it referred to Caldera and Bascom, I decided to find out
> about Bascom.  I already know about Caldera.

We should contact Caldera.
There is right now a very big problem for localisation
(internationalisation) of Netscape under Linux.
There is right now a localisation program for Netscape Communicator.
There is kit for localisation of Netscape for every plateform and every
one can make freely localisation using this kit but not for Linux. There
is an agreement between Caldera and Netscape wich says that only Caldera
can make localisation of Netscape Linux. :(
Does Caldera try to play the Microsoft game ?
I contact two week ago Caldera about this without reply...