Re: Potential new project: data exploration/analysis (was Calculator)

Response to Pete's ideas on a, what does one call it, a data
exploration/analysis program:

Very nice ideas for a project, however, I do not see the calculator
Valdivia as being this project.  Maybe they have some things in common,
maybe the data explorer is a superset of Valdivia's functionality, but
they feel like different applications to me.  As Bill Tihen said,
Valdivia should be enough to make many people happy.

And your data explorer would make some people /really/ happy.  But I'd
though I'd draw a line between the two...

 - Kevin