Re: [seul-edu] Zschool? Let me try this one more time...

Jeffrey Elkner wrote:

> We are currently involved in setting up a "ZSchool" at Yorktown, and would love
> to work with other folks interested in this project.  I must say, however, that
> I have not been very encouraged by my last experience trying to get something
> going through the seul-edu list, as evidenced below by my two postings
> from Feb. 8 to which I have still not received a reply :-(  I decided to give
> it another shot, however, so lets see what happens.

Jeff, I apologize for not following through on this.  Eric Sandeen and
David Culp could you both please contact Jeff and see if we can work
with his student who's interested in helping on a gradebook project?
David, he might be especially helpful to you if there are other
priorities occupying your time currently.  But let's make sure he
doesn't slip through the cracks.  Jeff, when some arrangement has been
worked up for you student let us know here.  Till then, I'll continue to
bang the drum for some sort of apprenticeship relationship for this
young man.  BTW, if anyone else here is a student in a similar situation
or has a student in a similar situation, tell us and lets see if we can
help out and incidentally get some extra coding done.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just