Re: [seul-edu] Zschool? Let me try this one more time...

Hi Doug!

Thanks for banging the drum ;-)  Do you know what language is being used for
the gradebook.  I jumped when I heard Python discussed, because that would
definitely be the language of choice to fit in with our overall Python project.
Aaron has a programming competition on March 11, so he'll be busy with that for
the next few weeks anyway, but it would be great if he could hook up with
whoever it was that talked about doing a Python gradebook.  I would like to
help with that too.  Let me know if you hear anything else.  Thanks.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va