Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open toolsand content in education

From Michael Hall, Tue Nov 27, at 11:51:
 .Language is another issue ... if a coalition is to be
 .global/international, then can we expect everyone to work in English?
 .

I will look for people to provide the italian translation of the web ring.
As AICA (www.aicanet.it>  'opensource' work group coordinator, i hope
to be able to find voluteers among those involved in our 'project for schools'.

I will report about such AICA project, still under contruction, in a
few weeks.

--
 Paolo Pumilia
 email: pumilia@acm.org