[seul-edu] [Fwd: Computers in the classroom]

I received this from Jim last Monday, and just got his permission to forward it
today.  I think he has some good points relating to advocacy and would like to
discuss them here.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid