Re: [Computerbank] recent emails

David Lloyd wrote:
Patrician,

I was kind of thinking of the "others" as part of "we". (maybe I'm reading you wrong here...?)

Yes, they are part of "we". My question, though, to myself is:

 Do I want to stand on a burning bridge and fall with it?

is that computerbank australia, or computerbank victoria david - the distinction is important, though you know my opniions on it too well:)

we come from a diferent perspective here in sa, both on the ever present 'victorian issues' and on where cai is headed atm....

It does help; I've kept myself busy with other organisations but when I
came back to ComputerBank it seems nothing has changed. Something has to
change or a change will be forced upon us...
yet here in sa we are making great changes apparently easily, and in consultation with everyone, and all seem reasonably happy with the process......

cai as an entity is too deeply affected by the vic issues to be seperated from them, which is a great pity......

The people who seem to be at the centre of the maelstrom are *all* (without *any* exceptions) in my view hugely talented, valuable, great
people. It would just be great if they could feel talented, valuable and treasured in this company, differences notwithstanding!

I would tend to agree but I quote from the same song:

Pas the point of no return, no point resiting
Our passion play has now at last begun!

..but what type of passion play? I fear this is of the Easter Passion
and someone is trying to decide who is Christ...
im sticking with the pagan celebration of eostre - fertility goddess (well, what better for me at this stage of pregnancy?)

r:)

Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753 9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/