Re: [Computerbank] adopting and helping Landsborough

Bruce wrote:

> How about a web site, Greg?
>
> Then the backpackers visiting Sam's could look it up, seems like quite a
> possibility for them?
>
> Whatever, it could include the pictures and maps that would help us on
here
> get enough insights?

I will see what I can manage for a web site, I will have to find somebody to
host it on their equipment.  The town should have a page.  It is an
excellent bush walking area,  horse riding area, mountain biking, and its
quiet sealed roads make some nice cycling curcuits.   When I was still a
cyclist, the club to which I belonged held a road race and a criterion here
each year.  Sometimes they still race here for a change of scene, but not
often.

greg