[Computerbank] What is this list about?

I am only new to this list and I joined it becuase I am part of a large organisation with a large turnover in computer equipment. I thought the list would enable me to find out about worthwhile ways of disposing of computer equipment that would be of benefit to the wider community.
However, since I joined I only seemed to have gotten mails about a war in Iraq.
Whilst it is an important issue, I don't think it is the purpose for which this list was set up (and the reason I subscribed to it).

Regards
AJ

Anthony Jack
Project Officer
Northern Sydney Health
Information Services
Phone: (02) 8877 5227
Fax: (02) 8877 5255
Email: anjack@doh.health.nsw.gov.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.