[Computerbank] finding your nearest LUG

Thank you Romana,

I'll look at the other states too afterwards but when I looked at WA
http://www.linux.org.au/cgi-bin/usergroups.cgi?wa , the four listed were in
Perth or south of it. What do the places I mentioned which are a way up
north of Perth do?

Can our Perth people help me out for them, please?

Bruce

At 12:41 5/01/02 +1030, romana wrote:

  [Port Hedland, Kalannie and Geraldton in WA right now]

>try :
>http://www.linux.org.au/usergroups/
>
>Also, having taught Windows and Linux to new users, let me say that teh
>learning curve is relatively equal - some things Linux users find easier,
>some things Windows users find easier. But KDE has a lot of the stuff
Windows