Re: [Computerbank] Fundraising?

Good morning Greg,

Didn't mean it in this context mate, but it might help Melb C'bankers look
with new eyes at what they've got, some of their garbage being (now) gold
perhaps?

I meant would it be OK if you saw something you wanted in what they regard
as junk for you to have it..

Old printers for Priscilla in the Landsborough PO perhaps?

Saw Sam last night and he's looking forward to you coming there on Thurs.
Lunch might be at the Eldorado in Nth Melb, but need input from others on
other possibilities.

Bruce

At 07:46 6/01/02 +1100, Greg White wrote in reply to "does that mean Greg
can pick over what's left left when he comes down next Thursday?":