Re: [Computerbank] solving the conundrum of the bush

we get quite a number of support calls that directly relate to human
error, the other one is hardware issues and of course helpful people
giving clients the wrong advice.

The 2 biggest prob swe've had are people forgetting their passwords when
they get home, even though we give them a copy, and turning the machine
off so they need to be walked through fsck. The password thing is not
solvable the other we're giving clients detailed instructions on how to
perfom fsck and also recently installing riser fx.

Hardfware probs always crop up with old equipment and occaisionally there
is a bad install.

I just want to stop the ones who ring 5 times a day when their probs are
with the ISP not us.

Pen