Re: [Computerbank] Linux Courses

Greetings David,
	and good point.  One of these days, though, the circumstances may well be
right, i firmly believe that with the right steering Computerbank is going to
be very big indeed and that Computerbank Accreditations will mean something
that employers will sit up and listen to.

	This isn't likely to happen in the next 30 seconds, but i'm sure in the
fullness of time we'll have the everything in full swing we will attract the
resources to design and implement our own very low cost technical training.
So i'm a dreamer, but still, food for thought, naye?

	Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/