Re: [Computerbank] Linux Courses

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 11:49, David Lloyd wrote:
> Do TAFE's have strange restrictions like other institutions thesis? For
> example, I believe that Flinders University requires you to allow them the
> right, in perpetuity, to copy the thesis as a whole...

I don't think so, but don't quote me on that!

The course is one many private training institutions run to earn monies,
and I think the price is still way up there at the TAFE, only that if
you are unemployed you can get it subsidised by the government.

I'll have to check into it ..

... where I am doing mine through Colac ACE, I'm positive that's not the
case. They are swapping the training for myself, in turn, training their
staff and students over the period of time in zope and linux/unix

Dave