Re: [Computerbank] A Linux Question

Oh ffs, can you all grow up?  I've now received 2 personal emails along
the lines of "I know Don, and he is good" and some weird condescending
"it's better to give than to receive, you must feel terrible" rubbish I
am still trying to work out as well as the messages to the list.
Okay I'm a rude git, you're all much better people than me, Don is a good
person too, I'm sorry to have upset your cliche and for the horrible
personal attack I made on Don and I'm now off your lists.

> > Adam you are a rude git. >
> Adam Jenkins wrote:
>
> >>Please pardon an off-topic question, but acknowledging the expertise on this
> >>list I'm hoping to receive some feedback on a proposed Linux implementation
> >>strategy.
> >>

> >Since when is this list a place to get free help for a job you are paid
> >for?
> >

> >--
> >Adam Jenkins (jenky@suburbia.net)
> >Two different things wanteth the true man: danger and diversion. Therefore wanteth he woman, as the most dangerous plaything. - Nietzsche ~

Adam Jenkins (jenky@suburbia.net)
I finally found a woman I can love and respect. Look her eyes point in the same direction. -Duckman ~