Re: [Computerbank] Documentation: The Meeting and tasks

Hi Adam and all,

Yep - well someone else on the doc team beat you across the line - this document
has already been drafted -by Andrew Rutherford (thanks Andrew!). The document
that AR dratfed was pretty comprehensive and covered all the apps on the system!
WOW!

Perhaps Adam, you could do a slimmed down version of this - with a little bit of
expansion - concentrating on the applications we cover in training sessions.

We\'ll try to get this document deposited in the sf document repository - so
others can take a gander at it too. :) hmmm on that note - there are other
training documents in the sf document repository if anyones interested in taking
a look. (they are all minus screenshots - ahem - a technical hitch atm).

Okay...

Cheers,

Kylie