[Computerbank] My 2c on Desktops & distributions.

A new post just reminded me of tonights fun, trying to install GTK apps on a
system with KDE only, I've had to add most of the gnome packages just to
install Abiword, and stuff like the Gimp want almost everything, with that
in mind it's more a question of wheather or not to add KDE to the install
and make it the default or not.
More comments below

Thanks,
Julien Goodwin RHCE