Re: [Computerbank] bad vibe unfortunately

Hi Terry,

Sally is a very genuine hard working community worker in East Gippsland and
I know she was prepared to travel down to do the training.

We certainly need many more of her -- and to help the many others she and
they in turn will know, to become computer empowered, to then more
effectively fight for their towns and communities.

Bruce