Re: [Computerbank] bad vibe unfortunately

Actually Terry, Computerbank is my mutual obligation activity so you could
say I get paid to do it. I would be quite interested to get feedback from
recipients including negative feedback. Some criticisms might be hard to
address but others might be things that have just been overlooked and could
be addressed quite easily.

John Habermann

Melbourne