Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 26.08.2004 10:41, FlashFashion wrote:

FlashFashion wrote:
> Jens Granseuer wrote:
>> * The Rail Factory is still too easily defended. [...]
>
> Ok, I will think about it.

Yeah... I would agree with you that it is so easily defended, but,
I suppose make it too hard to defend would make the yellow side
crazy, thus I only add one artillary there (or was it there already? don`t remember)

IMO, the major reason why it's so easily defended is not the troops.
It's because the shop can only be reached via the two tiny bridges
and the railway. All of these entrances can be blocked easily.
Maybe give the blue hovercrafts would do the trick.

>> While the general idea is ok the story still needs work.
>> What kind of information did they find, [...]
>
> Maybe information from the Free Nexus spy in the Empire? Before
> getting caught, he put the information he gas gathered in the rail
> dock.
>
> I suppose that the blue army nearby is heading here and no more
> yellow reinforcement is available, in other words, they have to retreat
> before being entirely surrounded (being heavily out numbered, they
> could be destroyed).

I like that. Why don't you make it a mission with two stages? First is
to get to <arbitrary base> to recover the documents the spy hid there.
When you finally have the intel you realize you can't send it back to
the HQ because of the jamming station. Now you still need to take it
offline to win.
Well, that sounds good, but there is no reason that a squarden doesn`t
know the communcation is blocked before the data is taken, thus I suppose
having two objectives is more reasonable when compared to the sitution in
real world:

objective one: Go to Mine Resarch Lab to get the data,
objective two: Take over the Jamming station to shut it down.

And after the jamming station is taken over by yellow side, they find there
is a great deal of blue bombers incoming, and tens of blue tanks apporaching,
so they have to retreat.

> And about radar station instead of jamming station, it is because I
> think modern radar station would have the capability to do something
> like ECM or ECCM, ECCCM, ECCCCM..... doesn`t they?

I don't know. Calling it a jamming station would make it very clear
what it's all about, though.
Maybe "Electric Battale Station" is ok?

> About hunger implying aircraft... it is because I have no idea how to
> describe this: http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/noz/depot/ce_dept_3.html

I'd call this a shed, but that's probably not what you're looking for ;-)
Train depot sounds ok to me, but better to ask one of the natives around
here.
Let`s call it rail shed for now...

New version will be sent when completed.

Brain @ TW

驚爆SHE獨家八卦內幕!
http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=176386
PChome交友~~幸福天天有 \*^o^*//