Re: Campaign Story Revised (August 27)

On 28.08.2004 07:39, Dave Fancella wrote:
On the subject of spoilers, though. The campaign outline I just gave is rife with spoilers, and I'm feeling kind of bad about it. I was thinking of creating a place on the wiki with heavy spoiler warnings where we can discuss stories and hammer out stories without burdening this list with it. I was also thinking a crimson-devel list would solve the same problem, but there doesn't appear to be enough people to warrant having two mailing lists, yet. But users that just want updates, or to talk about the game, or whatever, that are on this list may also not want to be burdened with story discussion that includes spoilers. Any ideas?
None other than also putting spoilerplate in the mails...

Personally, I much prefer the list to the wiki for discussing stuff.

Jens